Shreveport, LA & Bossier City, LA
Stability, growth, leadership… if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. Southern Home Builders Inc. is the largest home building company in the Shreveport / Bossier area. Founded in 1994, the company has grown to over 130 homes per year in multiple communities along with a custom home division.
Position Summary Brief:
Coordinate the activities of new home construction according to the Company’s standards and processes. Ensure quality assurance and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process. Oversee warranty items after home closes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate the construction and completion of quality homes within the desired time frames and standards set by the Company and the Construction Manager.
- Maintain inventory in a condition presentable to potential customers and within the acceptable standards of the Company.
- Schedule and monitor all subcontractors in the entire construction process from start to closing.
- Inform and train subcontractors regarding Company policies and procedures, including safety and OSHA compliance.
- Implement company policies, procedures, principles and complete paperwork required by the Company.
- Direct internal contractors and laborers as necessary. Interact with local and state agencies to obtain all required inspections necessary for construction and site work. Conduct the homeowner pre-construction, frame walk and new home orientation meetings.
- Complete any repairs items within the desired time frames set by the Construction Manager and Company.
- Analyze and understand the manufacturers’ recommendations of the use and application of building products and is able to manage the use of the product.
College Graduate with four year degree preferably in Construction Management or similar field
Minimal experience necessary, will train the right individual.
The right individual will have excellent organizational skills, Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Auto Allowance
If you meet these requirements Southern Home Builders would like to speak to you.
- No Phone Calls Please
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Drug Testing, Background check required
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send us your resume: